- MSc in Physics (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
- BSc (Honors) in Physics (St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi, India)
- Master's thesis, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research. Demonstrated readout and control of single endofullerene spin qubits (N@C60) using a diamond qubit sensor. Advisors: Jörg Wrachtrup & Klaus Kern.
- Research student, University of Stuttgart. Developed a feedback loop using a field-programmable gate array (FPGA) for single-shot readout of nitrogen vacancy centers in diamond. Advisor: Jörg Wrachtrup
- Research student, St. Stephen’s College. Implemented ab-initio methods in C++ and Python to simulate the time-evolution of hard-core bosons on a 2D lattice. Advisor: Abhinav Gupta
- Max Planck Graduate Center for Quantum Materials
- Max Planck-EPFL Center for Molecular Nanoscience and Technology
- D. Pinto et. al. Readout and control an endofullerene electronic spin. Nature Communications 11, 6405 (2020). Article. Press Release.
- D. Paone, D. Pinto et. al. All-Optical and Microwave-Free Detection of Meissner Screening
using Nitrogen-Vacancy Centers in Diamond. Journal of Applied Physics 129, 024306 (2021). Article
- Gordon Research Conference (GRC) for Quantum Sensing. Hong Kong, June 2019.
- 50th Anniversary of the European Group on Atomic Systems (EGAS). Kraków, Poland, July 2018.
- European Physical Society
(EPS) Condensed Matter Divisions. Berlin, Germany, Mar. 2018.