Quantum Information and Computation
Sub-nanosecond photon timetagging
- MSc in Physics (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
- BSc (Honors) in Physics (St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi, India)
- J. Neethirajan, T. Hache, D. Paone, D. Pinto et al. Controlled surface modification to revive shallow NV- centers. Nano Letters (2023). Article. Press Release.
- D. Pinto. dineshpinto/qudi-hira-analysis. Zenodo (2023). Article.
- D. Pinto et al. Quantum magnetometry with a diamond qubit at ultra-high vacuum. Presented at the Max Planck Graduate Center for Quantum Materials (MPGC-QM) Evaluation Seminar, Stuttgart (2022)
- D. Paone, D. Pinto et. al. All-Optical and Microwave-Free Detection of Meissner Screening using Nitrogen-Vacancy Centers in Diamond. Journal of Applied Physics 129, 024306 (2021). Article
- D. Pinto et. al. Readout and control an endofullerene electronic spin. Nature Communications 11, 6405 (2020). Article. Press Release.
- D. Pinto et al. NV center based magnetic resonance spectroscopy at the molecular scale. Presented at the Max Planck Society SAB Seminar, Stuttgart (2019)
- D. Pinto et al. Local spin readout and control of an endofullerene qubit with a nitrogen vacancy center. Presented at the Gordon Research Conference (GRC) for Quantum Sensing, Hong Kong (2019)
- D. Pinto et al. Sensing buckyball spin quantum bits using color centers in diamond. Presented at the European Group on Atomic Systems (EGAS) 50th Anniversary, Kraków (2018)
- D. Pinto et al. Sensing buckyball spin quantum dits using color centers in diamond. Presented at the European Physical Society (EPS), Berlin (2018).