Links to related sites
Remote access to MPG and FKF resources
Publisher copyright policies & self-archiving
Information on Open Access to Scientific Information
- MPG Open Access
- List of MPG Open Access Contracts
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Citeseer: Autonomous Citation Indexing (Computer Science Literature)
- Impact Analysis of Physics Papers
- INTACT project
Detection of predatory journals or publishers
Bibliographic Management Systems
- JabRef is a free graphical frontend to manage BibTeX databases, the standard LaTeX bibliography reference format. JabRef is written in JAVA and therefore platform independant.
It imports various formats e.g. ISI, OVID, SciFinder and can look up directly Medline and CiteSeer
- CiteHero can help find papers to cite. Many export formats are possible.
- Overview of commercial and free literature management systems by Information Management of the MPI for Biochemistry